According to ASRM (American society of Reproductive Medicine) economic and geographic barriers to receiving infertility care are perhaps the most universal, other barriers affect individuals prospects for receiving infertility treatment and for its success. Accessing care for male infertility is complicated by challenges to measuring its prevalence.
Femelife provides specialized and personalized care in the prevention and treatment of female reproductive disease.
Our services include
Most of our young couples conceive through medical induction of ovulation without being subjected for IVF. A successful ovulation induction programme depends on
- Choosing the right patient
- Healthy tubes
- No abnormalities in male partner
- Using the right fertility drugs
Our IUI programmes are more successful as we have achieved highest take home baby rate as our team includes
- The top fertility specialist and best embryologist
- Standardized drugs with proper customized dosages
We have achieved highest take home baby rate as our team includes the top fertility specialist and best embryologist.
- Our lab includes high class facilities with modern equipments
- We have in house embryologist for maintenance of laboratory
- Expert IVF specialists for good IVF protocol
LAPAROSCOPY AND HYSTEROSCOPY
Laparoscopic surgery also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), band aid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations are performed far from their location through small incisions (usually 0.5–1.5 cm) elsewhere in the body.
- Our laparoscopy programme is cost effective and recovery of patient is fast
- Around 300 laparoscopy procedures are performed every day